Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2014-12-03

My memes has moved.

NF DAM and Abstract 
has moved to 
Bildverkstan
To join this weeks meme just click the link and you find it.


NF Catching light and NF Blo-Ma 
has moved to 
Bits and Pieces The world of NatureFootstep
To join this weeks memen just click the link and you find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.