Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2014-07-07

NF Inspiring Photography 99 - Catching light at a Honolulu beach

 

NF Inspiring Photography 99 - Catching light 
NF Inspiring Photography, a meme for creative and inspiring photography and photo art. Focus more on how to catch the light. Create images with light or lack of light. Share the shots you were inspired to take or make. And then, this is the place to showcase them. The topic can, of course, be interpreted in many ways.  Most important have fun.

I´d like this to be a living meme. Not only another linky list. So far this is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating.
click to enlarge
Waikiki beach
© NF Photo 130816

A sunset in Honolulu in August last year
Today is hotter in Sweden then it was back then. But in Honolulu I had the breeze from the ocean to enjoy. I havn´t today. Hope you have a pleasant week ahead.

 Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER  Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog. 

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- -- 
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , , , , ,

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photo, the golden light is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hazy sunlight and the whole picture with the waves and sail boats ... it is truly beautiful. Thank goodness for the breeze ... that sun looks hot! We are hot and muggy today as well. It rains here almost every day. It is like living in the tropics, only our water doesn't disappear into the sand or evaporate, it just stays wet and muggy.

    Andrea@From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks nice and warm! We are in the midst of Winter here in Melbourne...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the silhouettes of the sailboats along the horizon!! I did not even notice them till I enlarged the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunny yellow indeed! http://lauriekazmierczak.com/zzzzh-impression/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really wonderful this golden light.
    Best regards, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.