Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2013-07-11

NF Winged 96 A Tiny one

 
Torsdagar  - Thursdays 
 
NF Winged 96
Welcome to a new Winged Edition. Summer is in full swing. So are the winged ones. New species appears weekly. And newborns as well.  
This is a meme, or meeting place, for everything with wings. I´d like to see flying creatures from all over the world. The purpose with memes is to visit other participants and to have fun.  This meme is small, surely you have time to visit and comment each others posts. Let me see you around. But as you know I am a busy woman but I always returns a visit.

Click to enlarge

Blåbärsbrokvecklare - Phiaris bipunctana
NF Photo 130708, Krämbol
 
This is a really tiny one and as usual I have no idea of what it is. I saw it flying and kept my eyes on it till it landed. You who frequently visit a forest  can see it sits on a blueberry bush leaf. So, this butterfly can be, maybe, 6 mm in length.
You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar. 
- --
 
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
 , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that really is a tiny butterfly, but it has beautiful patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny little thing, is it a moth? Great capture. Thanks for hosting, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nature is quite amazing, is it not?
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the patterns on the wings, tiny though it might be!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a Moth, but I don't know which species.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The furled wings almost give this little winged character the appearance of a snail! Love the patterns!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.